New Feature Alert! These features are part of the June 2019 Release and will be available in Sandboxes and on the AppExchange on June 1st. Existing customers will be automatically upgraded to the version of TaskRay containing these features on June 22nd.
- Added a new view to TaskRay for analyzing the performance of templates. The new view is called Template Performance View.
- Provided a search field to select a template for analyzing in this view, as well as a secondary filter to narrow in on task groups if they are present.
- The new view shows information regarding the selected template project or task group. The Overview section of the page organizes information into the following categories:
- Created From Template: Displays the total number of projects or task groups created from the selected template projects or task groups, as well as a chart that compares the number of projects/task groups that are in-flight and completed.
- Template Targets: Displays the target duration and estimated hours as logged on the selected template project or task group.
- Template Averages: Shows the averages for the projects or task groups created from the selected template, such as average duration, average number of hours logged, and the average customer onboarding score.
- Template Trends: Provides quick links to view the template trends, such as the most commonly blocked tasks, most commonly overdue tasks, and tasks that are most commonly completed ahead of schedule.
- Provided a window to view the template trends for the selected template project or task group. The pane includes three tabs for blocked tasks, overdue tasks, and tasks completed ahead of schedule. Additionally, the tabs will include tables that will display the actual tasks that meet criteria, as well as provide a way to filter the list by timeframe.
- Created a table for displaying the list of projects and task groups that are created from the selected template. Users are able to filter the list by timeframe, as well as by whether the projects/task groups are in-flight or completed.
- Renamed the Portfolio tab to Performance and added icons to the tab for navigating between two views: Portfolio and Template Performance.
- Added the functionality to export the Template Performance View in two formats: Print (PDF) and CSV.
- Provided multiple options in the new view to quickly navigate to the template project in TaskRay, as well as to projects and tasks that have been created from the selected template.
- Added a new banner to the Delete confirmation window that appears when deleting template tasks, template task groups, and template projects.
Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow
- Added a new template screen Flow to facilitate the creation of onboarding projects in TaskRay from Opportunity records.
- Added a new Lightning Component: TaskRay Screen Flow Lookup.
- Added a new Lightning Component: TaskRay Screen Flow Clone Project.
- Added a new Lightning Component: TaskRay Screen Flow Stitch Opportunity Products.
- Added a new Lightning Component: TaskRay Screen Flow Project Team Assignment.
- Added a new Lightning Component: TaskRay Screen Flow Project Overview.
- Added a new Local Action: TaskRay Screen Flow Local Action Redirect.
Customer Onboarding Completion Flow
- Added a new template screen Flow to facilitate the completion of onboarding projects in TaskRay.
- Added a new Complete button to the TaskRay Project Detail modal to complete projects.
- Created a new custom setting in TaskRay Global Settings for Project Completion Flow to determine the Flow that is run via the Complete button on TaskRay Projects.
- Created a new custom setting in TaskRay Global Settings for Project Completion Option to control what options are available via the Complete button on TaskRay Projects.
Customer Onboarding Score
- Added a new way to calculate a Customer Onboarding Score based on the duration and sentiment of a TaskRay Project.
- Added new Custom Metadata Type records to define the number of points that will be deducted from the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Score when a project deviates from its original schedule by a defined threshold.
- Added a new Local Action: Calculate Customer Onboarding Score.
- Created a new Validation Rule to restrict the ability to edit the Customer Onboarding Score on TaskRay Project to Project Owners. Inactive by default.
- New Timer functionality in TaskRay that allows tracking time in a stopwatch manner.
Added a new Time icon to the TaskRay toolbar for accessing the Timesheet View, replacing the Time tab in the right sidebar (the tab was removed).
- Transferred the Timesheet into a separate window (rather than having it in the expanded Time tab in the right sidebar).
- Modified the Add Time box on tasks and checklists. The box will now display two tabs: Enter Time and Timer. The Timer tab will include all controls for starting and stopping a timer on a task or checklist item.
- The Timer tab will have multiple different states to account for the Timer functionality. One for starting a timer, another for stopping a timer, and the third for saving the timer and turning it into an actual time entry.
- Added indicators for active times on task cards and in the TaskRay toolbar. Whenever a timer is running, the associated task will display the Time icon in green and the Time icon in the TaskRay toolbar will also turn green.
- Added a new tab to the Timesheet View to account for the new Timer functionality: Timers. This tab contains two tables: Active Timers and Unsaved Timers.
- Active Timers table: will list any timers that are running on tasks and will allow stopping the active timers.
- Unsaved Timers table: will list any timers that have been stopped, but not yet saved to the tasks. Will also allow editing the unsaved time entries, logging them onto the tasks, or deleting them.
- Added a filter to exclude active timers and unsaved time entries from several places throughout the app that display a summary of hours logged on projects.
- Added a set of new fields to the TaskRay Project object: External Feedback, External Sentiment, Internal Sentiment, Onboarding Summary Notes, Primary Onboarding Contact, Customer Onboarding Score, Desired Outcomes, Completed, Actual Completion Date, Actual Duration, Estimated Duration, Initial Projected Completion Date, Initial Projected Duration.
- Renamed two fields on the TaskRay Project object: Start to Start Date and End to Estimated End Date.
- Added a set of new fields to the TaskRay Task Group object: Completed, Initial Projected Completion Date, Actual Completion Date, Actual Duration, Initial Projected Duration.
- Renamed two fields on the TaskRay Task Group object: Start to Start Date and End to Estimated End Date.
- Added a set of new fields to the TaskRay Task object: Actual Completion Date, Number of Times the Task Was Blocked, Was Task Ever Blocked?, Completed Ahead of Schedule, Completed Behind Schedule.
- Renamed fields on the TaskRay Task object: Start to Start Date, End to Estimated End Date, Duration to Estimated Duration, and Business Duration to Estimated Business Duration.
- Added a set of new fields to the TaskRay Time object: Timer Start, Timer Stopped, and Unsaved Time Entry.
- Added a set of new fields to the standard Account object to work with the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Completion Flow: Customer Onboarding Score, Desired Outcomes.
- Added a set of new fields to the standard Opportunity object to work with the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow: Desired Outcomes, Deal Handoff Notes, Onboarding Kickoff Completed.
- Added a new Action to the standard Opportunity object to launch the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow: Kick Off Onboarding Project.
- Created a new Validation Rule to restrict the ability to edit the Completed checkbox on TaskRay Project to Project Owners. Inactive by default.
- Made some updates to the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Accelerator to account for the new TaskRay Customer Onboarding Flow functionality. Changes to the Accelerator include: renamed some of the records on one of the template options, deprecated the option to automatically populate onboarding metrics on certain records, deprecated three fields that were provided for the Account object.
- Added a new Status field to the TaskRay Project object with three default values: Red, Yellow, Green. Visual indicators for the Status values are also provided in Portfolio View.
- Resolved the issue that occurred when clicking on a link that was added to a checklist item, which would result in entering the edit mode for that checklist.
- Resolved a styling issue on the “Add Task” field in Kanban View that prevented seeing the full text entered into the field.
- Updated the icon used to access the configuration settings for the projects table in Portfolio View.
- Updated the labels for certain TaskRay custom user settings for consistency.