Note: This feature is available to the following product editions:
Additionally, this feature utilizes Salesforce Sites functionality, which is available to Enterprise and Unlimited editions of Salesforce.
The Customer Onboarding Feedback Form is an overridable screen Flow that gathers information from customers to help understand their experience in the context of an onboarding project. It allows you to collect customer sentiment and feedback about a project to gain better awareness of how your customers experience your onboarding process. The Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow is an overridable Flow, so administrators can save their own instance to customize how it works. Once an override is in place, TaskRay will automatically use the override Flow, and any new versions of said Flow in the future.
To customize the Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow:
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Platform Tools | Process Automations | Flows
- Classic: Build | Create | Workflows & Approvals | Flows
- Select the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow.
- Note: If you installed TaskRay prior to the March 2022 release, you will see two TaskRay Customer Onboarding Feedback Flows. Select the Flow that is not marked as a template.
Tip! Add 'Deprecated' to the name of the template Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow so it is easy to distinguish the old and new Flows in the future.
- Use the Flow Builder to modify the flow.
- Click Save As. This will open a modal to Save as flow override.
- Enter a Flow Label (e.g. "Customized Onboarding Feedback Flow").
- The Flow API Name should automatically generate based on the label that you enter.
- [Optional] Enter a Flow Description.
- Click Save.
- On the Flow Builder, click Activate.
Once the Flow is activated, your changes are live. More information on how to use the Customer Onboarding Feedback Form can be found in this article: Customer Onboarding Feedback Form.