This article helps a Salesforce System Administrator add the Flux Planner Lightning Component to the TaskRay Project and/or Task Lightning Record Pages.
TaskRay Project or Task Lightning Record Page
Follow these steps to add the Flux Capacity Assignment Lightning Component to the TaskRay Project or TaskRay Task Lightning record detail page. The steps are the same for either object.
If you have not worked with Lightning record pages before, you can learn more on Salesforce’s help community.
- Launch the Lightning Record Page editor.
- Add a container/location for the component.
- Locate the Flux Capacity Planner component.
- Drag the component to your desired location.
- Save and Activate the page.