The Flux Planner component (and contextual component) is securely accessed by only Users with:
- Flux Capacity license (either Flux Resource or Flux Manager license type)
- The necessary permission set(s), defined below
You MUST assign users the Flux Planner Viewer permission set to be able to use the UI; this permission set grants users read-only access to the UI.
Additionally, users must have BOTH the Flux Planner Viewer AND Flux Planner Admin permission sets to be able to use the Reassign Mode to reassign TaskRay Tasks.
Salesforce Setup - Security and Custom Settings
STEP 1: The Enhanced Flux Planner requires Lightning Web Security (LWS) be enabled in your Salesforce org.
What is LWS?
LWS opens up additional standard features that can be used with Lightning Web Components while increasing their security. LWS also helps to improve speed of performance of these components. This feature was released in Salesforce’s Spring 22 update and is being enabled by default in orgs with only custom Lightning web components , and eventually all orgs. Customers with questions or concerns regarding this feature can review this article.
How do I enable LWS?
If you want to verify that Lightning components in your org work in LWS, enable LWS in a sandbox environment for your org by selecting Use Lightning Web Security for Lightning web components on the Session Settings page in Salesforce Setup. If testing shows your components are working as expected, enable LWS in your production org.
STEP 2: The Enhanced Flux Planner must be enabled in the Flux Global Settings custom settings page in Salesforce Setup. Follow these steps:
- Go to Salesforce Setup > Custom Code > Custom Settings
- Click Manage for the Flux Global Settings custom setting
- Click Edit
- Set Enable Enhanced Flux Planner to true
- Click Save
If you have any issues accessing the Flux Planner tab inside TaskRay, please note the following:
- Clickjack Protection is not supported by Flux Capacity. See this Salesforce article for resolution steps to disable Clickjack Protection.
- Users must have the System Permission “Run Flows” to ensure sufficient privileges. Without this, Users may receive an Insufficient Privileges error message when attempting to view the Planner inside TaskRay.
- If end-users experience any issues with the Flux Planner page not loading or behaving incorrectly after steps 1 and 2 above have been completed, they may need to clear the cache on their browser and refresh the page. This will help to ensure that Lightning Web Security propagates through into their session.