This article helps a Flux Admin create new Flux Time Away dates for an existing Flux Time Away Plan.
Step 1: Navigate to the existing Flux Time Away Plan
- Click on the Flux Time Away Plans tab.
- Select the All list view option if your Time Away Plan is not displayed.
- Click the Flux Time Away Plan Name to open the record.
Step 2: Add new Flux Time Away records to the Flux Time Away Plan
Follow these steps to add Flux Time Away record(s) to the Flux Time Away Plan.
- From the Flux Time Away Plan detail page, click the New Time Away button at the top right.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Enter a Flux Time Away Name. This is a brief description of the reason Flux Resources will be away (ex. MLK Day, Christmas Day, etc).
- Select the Flux Time Away Start Date. This is the first day away.
- Select the Flux Time Away End Date. This is the last day away. For a single day away, set the same start and end date.
- Select the Time Away Increment.
- Full Day
- Half Day
- Time Away records that include a combination of full and half days must be added separately (i.e. one for the full day(s) and one for the half day(s).
- Click Save.
Adding Flux Time Away dates as described in this article has the potential to trigger massive data operations to re-calculate Flux forecast data for any Flux Resources that are associated with the Flux Time Away Plan. Processing of these operations is accomplished via queued batches to help Flux Capacity handle enterprise data volumes while operating within Salesforce's governor limits.
Refer to this article for more details on batch processing and recommendations to perform these Flux Admin changes outside of normal business hours.
Flux Time Away Plan Permissions
Flux Capacity permission sets control access to Flux Time Away Plan and Time Away records.
Only those with the Flux Capacity Admin permission set OR with the Flux Manage Time Away Plans custom permission may create and edit Time Away Plans and Time Away records associated with Time Away Plans.
Other Helpful Articles