TaskRay can be used on the Salesforce mobile app, making it easy to manage projects and tasks on the go.
The TaskRay Mobile for Salesforce app allows you to:
- Access your TaskRay Tasks and Projects to review priorities, reference details, and see Chatter updates.
- Quickly add information to your tasks and projects, including Chatter updates and replies.
- Easily complete your tasks.
TaskRay Mobile for Salesforce app is included with all active TaskRay subscriptions. Here are the steps for setting it up:
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Apps | Mobile Apps | Salesforce | Salesforce Navigation.
- Classic: Administer | Mobile Administration | Salesforce Navigation.
- Under Navigation Menu Items, move TaskRay Mobile from the Available section to the Selected section.
- Click Save.
- You may need to instruct your users to refresh their Salesforce mobile app for the changes to take effect. The refresh can be done logging out and logging back in.
- TaskRay Mobile should now be an available app in the Salesforce mobile menu.