Tools and Settings can be accessed from the TaskRay toolbar by clicking on the Gear icon in the upper right corner. This will open up a window with tabs in the left sidebar grouped into the following sections: User and Admin.
- Hide TaskRay Getting Started Tour: By default, the Getting Started Tour appears for all new TaskRay users and it persists until they click the Don't Show Again link on the tour. If you want to review some of the basic TaskRay tooltips, the tour can be turned back on at any time by unchecking the Hide TaskRay Getting Started Tour checkbox.
- Show loading mask quotes: The quotes that appear on TaskRay loading screens can be turned on and off.
- Always show the expanded project and task search box: Choose to display the project and task search boxes in expanded or collapsed states. This refers to the search fields located in the TaskRay toolbar and the left sidebar.
- Send Daily Planner Email: Specify if you want to receive the daily planner emails. These emails contain a list summary of all of your tasks that are overdue or nearing their due date, as well as include a summary of activity on your projects.
- Don’t send email notifications when I change task owner: Specify whether or not you want to send email notifications when you change the task owner. If this is not selected, any time you assign or reassign a task, the new task owner will receive an email.
- Opt out of Project Team notifications: Specify if you do not want to receive an email when you have been added to a project team by another user.
- Mass unfollow all archived tasks and projects: Allows you to execute a bulk action to mass unfollow all archived tasks and projects.
This section is only visible for users with the TaskRay - Admin Access permission set assigned to them, or the custom permissions related to the features within the section (e.g., Enhanced Filter Admin custom permission, plus related object/field permissions).
Enhanced Filtering Assistant
This tab provides step-by-step guidance and recommendations around the Enhanced Filtering featureset.
This tab provides access to the Board Filter assignment table. Here you can create, update, and assign Board Filters to assigness.
This tab provides access to the Project Filter assignment table. Here you can create, update, and assign Project Filters to assigness.
This tab provides access to the Flex Filter Filter assignment table. Here you can create, update, and assign Flex Filter sets to assigness.
The Admin tab is only visible for administrators or users who have the TaskRay - Admin Access permission set assigned to them, or custom permissions related to the features within Tools and Settings (e.g., the custom permission 'Define Task Weighting' would grant a user access to the Task Weighting item in the Admin section).
- None: Assumes a schedule without consideration of non-working days or holidays for all projects. All days are working days and tasks can be scheduled on any day of the week. No additional configuration is necessary.
- Simple: Assumes Saturdays and Sundays are non-working days, while Monday through Friday are working days. Tasks cannot be scheduled on non-working days unless an override is applied. Applies to all projects.
- Advanced: References Business Hours defined in Salesforce Setup. This allows to connect different schedules to each individual TaskRay Project. Tasks cannot be scheduled on non-working days unless an override is applied. Applies to all projects.
In this section, you will be able to configure the default task weighting type for your TaskRay Projects. You can read more about task weighting modes in this article.
Task Status List Colors
Public Dashboard Setup
This section includes a utility that helps guide an administrator through the process of deploying Public Dashboard.
External Owner Completion
This section includes a utility that helps guide an administrator through the process of deploying External Task Ownership & Completion.
Onboarding Feedback Forms
This section includes a utility that helps guide an administrator through the process of deploying Onboarding Feedback Forms.