Tools and Settings can be accessed from the TaskRay toolbar by clicking on the Gear icon in the upper right corner. This will open up a window with tabs in the left sidebar grouped into the following sections: User and Admin.
- Hide TaskRay Getting Started Tour: By default, the Getting Started Tour appears for all new TaskRay users and it persists until they click the Don't Show Again link on the tour. If you want to review some of the basic TaskRay tooltips, the tour can be turned back on at any time by unchecking the Hide TaskRay Getting Started Tour checkbox.
- Show loading mask quotes: The quotes that appear on TaskRay loading screens can be turned on and off.
- Always show the expanded project and task search box: Choose to display the project and task search boxes in expanded or collapsed states. This refers to the search fields located in the TaskRay toolbar and the left sidebar.
TaskRay comes with several default Board Filters. Using the checkboxes, you can specify which of these filters you want to see in your left TaskRay sidebar.
- Send Daily Planner Email: Specify if you want to receive the daily planner emails. These emails contain a list summary of all of your tasks that are overdue or nearing their due date, as well as include a summary of activity on your projects.
- Don’t send email notifications when I change task owner: Specify whether or not you want to send email notifications when you change the task owner. If this is not selected, any time you assign or reassign a task, the new task owner will receive an email.
- Opt out of Project Team notifications: Specify if you do not want to receive an email when you have been added to a project team by another user.
- Mass unfollow all archived tasks and projects: Allows you to execute a bulk action to mass unfollow all archived tasks and projects.
The Admin tab is only visible for administrators or users who have the TaskRay - Admin Access permission set assigned to them. However, users with the TaskRay - Admin Access permission set will not see the entire contents of the tab; they will only see the Project Schedule section.
- None: Assumes a schedule without consideration of non-working days or holidays for all projects. All days are working days and tasks can be scheduled on any day of the week. No additional configuration is necessary.
- Simple: Assumes Saturdays and Sundays are non-working days, while Monday through Friday are working days. Tasks cannot be scheduled on non-working days unless an override is applied. Applies to all projects.
- Advanced: References Business Hours defined in Salesforce Setup. This allows to connect different schedules to each individual TaskRay Project. Tasks cannot be scheduled on non-working days unless an override is applied. Applies to all projects.
Task Status List Colors
External Sharing Links
This section includes a utility that helps guide an administrator through the process of deploying External Sharing Links.
Onboarding Feedback Forms
This section includes a utility that helps guide an administrator through the process of deploying Onboarding Feedback Forms.