Tools and Settings can be accessed from the TaskRay toolbar by clicking on the Gear icon in the upper right corner. This will open up a window with the following tabs: User, Filters, and Admin (only visible to administrators).
- Hide TaskRay Getting Started Tour: By default, the Getting Started Tour appears for all new TaskRay users and it persists until they click the Don't Show Again link on the tour. If you want to review some of the basic TaskRay tooltips, the tour can be turned back on at any time by unchecking the Hide TaskRay Getting Started Tour checkbox.
- Show loading mask quotes: The quotes that appear on TaskRay loading screens can be turned on and off.
- Always show the expanded project and task search box: Choose to display the project and task search boxes in expanded or collapsed states. This refers to the search fields located in the TaskRay toolbar and the left sidebar.
- Send Daily Planner Email: Specify if you want to receive the daily planner emails. These emails contain a list summary of all of your tasks that are overdue or nearing their due date, as well as include a summary of activity on your projects.
- Don’t send email notifications when I change task owner: Specify whether or not you want to send email notifications when you change the task owner. If this is not selected, any time you assign or reassign a task, the new task owner will receive an email.
- Opt out of Project Team notifications: Specify if you do not want to receive an email when you have been added to a project team by another user.
- Auto-unfollow tasks on archived projects: Given the limits within Salesforce on the number of records followed in Chatter, you might want to unfollow tasks for archived TaskRay Projects.
- Mass unfollow all archived tasks and projects: If you were previously not auto-unfollowing tasks, you may want to run the bulk action to mass unfollow all archived tasks and projects by clicking on the link.
TaskRay comes with several default Board Filters. Using the checkboxes, you can specify which of these filters you want to see in your left TaskRay sidebar.
Tip: You can also access the filter settings by hovering over any of the tabs in the left-hand sidebar and clicking on the Settings icon.