One of the TaskRay views is the Project View. To learn about other views in more detail, see the following articles:
Project View provides a way to view all or a subset of projects and task groups in a list format. In this view, you can view project information and get complete project health insights. The list of projects on the board is controlled using the Project Filters menu at the top of the page. Using this menu, you can select to view all projects, projects that meet specific criteria, or even select to view a specific project. Additionally, the Project Filters menu allows you to create new custom project filters if needed. You can read more about creating filters in the Create Custom Filters article.
You can also configure the list of projects to display different project information by adding or removing columns from the board. To do this, click on the Settings icon in the view header and select/deselect project fields. The project list also allows making inline edits to project data. You can read more about editing projects in the Edit Projects article.
In this view, you can also view complete project health insights in the right sidebar. Using the checkboxes next to project names, select projects and open the right sidebar Info tab. This will show you information and allow to make charts on the selected projects and their tasks, including archived tasks if there are any.
Project View can be exported in CSV and Print/PDF formats. It is also possible to export a single project through the More Actions menu, accessible through the Three Dot icon in project rows.
Project View Tips
- Use column headers to change the sort order of projects according to the values in the columns in ascending or descending order.
- You can quickly remove columns from the board by clicking on the X in the column headers. Note: Project Name column cannot be removed from the board.
- Projects that contain task groups will have a Carrot icon next to their names, which allows you to expand the project rows to view task group information.
- Quickly expand or collapse all project rows using the Carrot icon in the list header. Similarly, you can select or deselect all projects in the list using the checkbox in the list header.
- You can select to view project and task group progress as text or as visual progress bars in the list by toggling the Show Progress Bars option in the Project View Settings menu.
- If you need to reset the view to the default configuration, you can do so by clicking on the Settings icon in the page header and selecting Reset Columns to Default.
- You can access the project/task group More Actions menu from this view by clicking on the Three Dot icon in the project/task group row.