One of the TaskRay views is the Plan View. To learn about other views in more detail, see the following articles:
The task bars are color-coded by task status, matching the colors of the columns from the Kanban View. However, if a task becomes overdue, the task bar in Plan View will turn red regardless of its status (except Finished). The status colors can be changed by your admin by following the Modify Status List Colors instructions. By changing the status list colors, the task bar colors in Plan View will adjust accordingly.
- Adjust the width of the Projects & Tasks sidebar by hovering the cursor over the right edge of the sidebar and moving it to the desired width.
- Quickly jump to the current day on the timeline by clicking on the Today button in the view header.
- Quickly jump to the start date of a task/task group/project by clicking on the > Arrow next to the task/task group/project name in the Projects & Tasks sidebar.
- If you've added columns to the board, you can quickly remove them by clicking on the X in the column header.
- Expand or collapse projects or task groups by clicking on the Carrot next to the project or task group name in the Projects & Tasks sidebar.